Saturday, May 23, 2015

Fight For What You Are

Hello,
 
I recently attempted to apply for a job that I have a lot of passion for and was denied due to my skill level. Not achieving something is always hard, but I'm realizing that hope is not lost. After not getting the job I became obsessed with advancing my skill level so that I can fight for what I want in this world.So friends, I am currently studying for the GMAT and will look at going to grad school next year (while continuing to work full time) to achieve more education that will guide me towards my dream.

I got discouraged today as I sat at a coffee shop on my day off, studying quantitative methods. I was mad at myself for not being good enough right now. I stopped myself from dwelling in negativity and encouraged myself to get better.I'm writing this to send any encouragement and inspiration out to you. What do you want to do with your life? What are you going to do today to make that dream happen?

Speaking of dreams, here are a few moments that have left me feeling inspired:

Snow Lake In Winter

:)

San Francisco

The Lovely, Mt.Rainier

Job Interviews

"I'll see you in the flowers"

15 Mile Hike With The Lizard

Such A Great Moment With Friends

I Can Do This!

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment