Thursday, May 1, 2014

Yes, Jade Is The Girl of The Hour

Happy May!



I wanted to write a post thanking Jade Parry for being such an incredible light in my life. Also, to congradulate her on her upcoming graduation. YOU GO, GIRL!

I met Jade two summers ago in Italy. After we returned from the trip, we found ourselves hanging out with each other, noticing that we were buildling a wonderful friendship. I look back on our friendship and think of the best times and worst times, realizing that we have experienced them all, together.  Even though I live 3000 miles away, she is still part of my every day life.

She is graduating from University of Florida on Saturday and will begin a graduate program at the University of Tennessee where she will officially become a registered dietician. I am so proud of her hard work in school and her happiness towards life. 

Here is a breif photo history of our friendship.


Jade and I in Italy

Brunello Wine Tasting

Me Chasing Jade Through Wheat

Riding the Subway in Rome

Summer Lovin'

Our Karma Cream Girls Nights

Jade's Special Day 2013

Halloween 2013

The Night of Edward Sharpe and Magnetic Zeros

Lakeland to Meet Her Parents :)

We Loved to Dance

No Caption Necessary

My Graduation

Good luck, Jade!!! Can't wait for you to visit.

Karli





No comments:

Post a Comment