Friday, April 25, 2014

Training and Wallace Falls

I have finished 2 weeks of training so far. It feel so wonderful to wake up and have things to do each day. We spent last week learning how to do daily tasks around the warehouse such as receiving inventory, stocking inventory and preparing customer orders. I love working in a warehouse and moving around each day. I will finish training next week as I learn the functions of a manager and then will begin nightshifts with my team. I'm SO pumped.

Seattle has been wonderful. I am beginning to really appreciate living here and having so many incredible things to do. Last weekend a wonderful friend and I went hiking to Wallace Falls. I kept thinking how beautiful everything was and how amazing it is that I am able to be in these places regularly. We hiked 5 miles to the top of a waterfall. Here are some photos of the hike and a couple others from training.

Amazon Robot

Adorable Snail

Waterfall

Waterfall 

GORGEOUS Trees

Really Cool Tree Growth Patterns 



Seattle- Airplane View

Space Needle- Airplane View
Karli

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the hiking pictures! Your smile is contagious! So glad you are getting into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete