Monday, April 7, 2014

My Mom's Visit

My mom has come and gone. It was so much fun to take her around Seattle and to set up my apartment. She was so much help! I feel so lucky to have such a helpful mother that allows me to grow and supports me along the way.

Here are some pictures of our time together.

My town

My town

My new volleyball courts

Downtown Seattle

Under Pike Place Market

Alley full of gum 

Glass art

Do you see the needle behind?

Glass art

For my apartment

Homemade Chinese Food

View from Gasworks Park

View of Downtown

In Kirkland

At Gasworks


Troll

Kirkland


C'est la vie

Karli

2 comments:

  1. There are more pictures than words on this blog, this is more like a Tumblr page.

    Looks like Seattle is worth visiting! I like the troll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your mom could come and spend time with you. Hope you are settling down to your new life. Proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete