Friday, June 20, 2014

My Seattle Home

This week was very demanding. After much deliberation with myself, I decided to spend my Thursday staying at home to rest, cook and clean so that I could enjoy the rest of the weekend. I set the oven to 350 and baked some broccoli, cauliflower and green beans while I prepared a lovely salad and some chicken. I used the yellow curry sauce and sprinkled turmeric from Trader Joe's to add some flavor to my cauliflower.

After cooking, I cleaned my entire house and finally went through the pile of mail that has been stationed on my desk for far too long. I was quite proud of how great my house looks, so I decided to share it with everyone back home. Here are some pictures of my Seattle home. I love the natural, yet classy feel. It seems to fit me.

Bathroom

"Sometimes you just have to go for it"

Painting by my Mom

Can't wait to read by the fire! 


Living room

Karli's bookshelf

Painting by my mom

My balcony view


My bedroom

My creative area



Kitchen 1
Kitchen 2

Dining Room


Rocks and wood from hiking


My Bonsai!


Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment