Sunday, June 21, 2015

If You're Going To San Francisco, Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair


Dear Friends,

I am moving to from Seattle to San Francisco to take a step forward in my career. This process started earlier this year when someone asked me what my 5 year plan was. I didn't have one at the time, but that question got me thinking and I quickly mapped out the next few years.

A month ago I was sent to work in our San Francisco site for a couple weeks. I saw opportunity to advance myself and take on a new roll that will guide me towards the finish line of my 5 year plan. I feel proud of my ability to do this, like a little nomad with passion for the unknown.

I'm looking forward to more sunshine, new adventures and the ability to explore a new area.

Have any suggestions for a new blog title?

Karli


1 comment:

  1. WOW congrats! Now I have ONE less reason to visit Washington State. BLAH! But you are moving closer down the coast towards us! Miss you and if you make a trip to good old AZ make sure to let me know so we can drive up and see you!!!

    ReplyDelete