Monday, June 22, 2015

My Seattle Sunlight



I've always been very fortunate to have close friendships throughout my life. Do any of you remember my post about my best friend in college, Jade. We live 3000 miles apart and we still talk almost every day. Isn't that amazing?

As years build, so does the amount of amazing people I meet. My Seattle Sunlight is such an inspiring young woman who will definitely change this world for the better. Lisbeth and I first became friends when I invited her to my brunch club. After brunch we went on a hike and spoke about our aspirations in life. It was instantly clear that we would be great friends. And we have been. This spunky chick has been part of all my best memories of Seattle, from spending all day hiking to cutting loose on the dance floor. Saying goodbye to someone who constantly inspires me will be the hardest part of leaving this place.

Thank you, Lisbeth, for all that you are.


















No comments:

Post a Comment