Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Blog Plans


Blog Planning At A Park
Hello!

A few friends have approached me about earning money for blogging. While that is not the direction I wish to go as of now, I have decided to do a few things to give intention to my little bit of cyber space. One of my goals this year is to spread knowledge about food and the effects it has on a person's health.

Starting this coming week, my posts will focus more on my passion for the food industry and the effects of food on health. I will also feature my adventure, hiking, motivation, travel and my lessons in management. The intention is to reach a bigger audience, so please feel free to share posts that you feel connected to.

I am also searching for a new name. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks!

Stay tuned. Things might look a little different next time you visit.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment