Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Park City, Utah

Park City, Utah
A couple weeks ago my friend invited me to join her back home in Utah for the Fourth of July. I had never been there before, so I jumped at the opportunity to see a new place. 

I was pleasantly surprised by the beauty that resides in the state of Utah. I believe we only ate one meal inside, otherwise we were on her relaxing dock, enjoying a lovely meal with her family and watching the light shine through the clouds onto the mountains. 

Being at home with another family made me miss mine incredibly. I feel so lucky that my siblings and I get along so well. I constantly brag about them and their accomplishments to the people I meet in Seattle. Thankfully, this family was so kind and I got to feel close to home for a weekend. 

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. Now, back to work! 


So glad we didn't fall off

Skull Candy

Local Parade

Family Hiking

Those clouds! 

The BEST Night

4th party in the mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment