Wednesday, July 8, 2015

One More Week In Seattle

I took this picture at Kerry Park, Seattle

I am in my last week living in Seattle. All the loose ends are coming together and I find myself taking baby steps towards being ready to move and begin a new chapter in San Francisco. An all too familiar mindset consumes me as I  begin to lose my feeling of comfort and stability. I experienced this when I first moved away from home to Seattle. It took me a while to find a routine that felt like home.

I now move with more experience than before and understand what I need to do to create my own comfort.

First things on my list to explore:

  • A reliable grocery store
  • A park to run/read at 
  • A quaint coffee shop to study at on my off days
  • A yoga studio
  • A place that sells delicious beer and burgers for my splurge days

I am also excited to explore hiking trails, Napa Valley and experiencing these fine restaurants that everyone keeps talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment