Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Experimental Music Project and Other Adventure

Hello!

My second day exploring Seattle didn't go as planned, but was fun nonetheless. Originally I was going to take a bus to visit Gas Works Park, but ended up missing the bus stop and found myself back at Pike Place Market. I decided to grab a lamb gyro and then sought out other adventures. I felt like walking, so I walked all over the city and went to the Experimental Music Project Museum and spent a few hours there. After, I explored the outside of the Space Needle.

I am beginning to miss my friends and family very much. I keep telling myself that this is just part of the charm of moving to a new place. I am looking at getting involved with volleyball groups, outdoor groups and focusing on learning another language to keep myself occupied.

Here are some pictures from my day.

Lamb Gyro

Pike Place Market

Monorail Above City

Space Needle

Superman

Me as A Monster

Shawn of The Dead Shirt

Outdoor Garden

Daffodils

Space Needle

There it is! 

Holding On :)

Dream big!

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment