Sunday, March 30, 2014

Past Couple Days

Hello!

I went to my new Trader Joe's. As I walked into the bright, exciting store I started tearing up. I realized that this is the first feeling of normality that I've had all week. They were only groceries on a shelf, but knowing what each product was made me feel so at home. Maybe a little too "at home," as I dropped a miso soup carton and had to find the helms person to help me clean it up.

I am getting very excited about decorating my house. It is so adorable with nice wood floors, new appliances, a walk-in closet and a great second bedroom that will be perfect for an office/spare room. I spent some time looking around the empty condo, imagining everything that I would need to create a home. The city it is in is so homey, like Gainesville, but more of a woodsy, crisp feel. Kind of like a mountain town.

Here are some pictures from my past couple days- trying to decide on purchasing a dress for my birthday celebration.

Birthday Dress? 

Cute back. :)

Lamb Naan

YUM

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment